Our plan for 2023 are to:
- productize the PolyVent open source ventilator educational platform which has been successfully used in a classroom at Rice University,
- continue developing the control system for a ceramic oxygen generator with NASA,
- improve and productize the General Purpose Alarm Device,
- productize the VentMon T0.5 ventilation tester,
- the VentMon open source ventilator tester/monitor,
- developer a soft ferrofluid pump with no moving parts, and
- begin investigating micro-charring for treating human waste.
Public Invention is a US 501c3 (EIN 83-4036254) public charity that has a Fidelity brokerage account, and so can receive stocks and securities as gifts, which is tax advantageous if you wish to donate appreciated assets to avoid capital gains taxes. Robert L. Read, President of Public Invention, is happy to discuss both the most efficient way to make a gift and your specific intentions for the use of your gift.
|Funder Level||Min Contribution||Max Contribution|